It works for Christmas, so I thought I'd make one for Mother's Day.
My Mother's Day List
1. To be more encouraging.
2. To listen to them, really listen, even when they are recounting their ridiculous
middle school conversation with someone I don't even know.
3. Remind them gently;
4. Less nagging; more praying.
5. Patience. (Yes, I said it.)
6. To stop pointing out the obvious.
7. To start making better memories.
8. Laugh more.
9. To make the most of the time we have left; it's fleeting.
10. And know, really know, that I'm a good mom, even if perfect isn't an option.
Thanks, Adrian, Noelle, and Reagan, for making me a mom and teaching me so much.
I love you guys.