210. autumn skies, crisp and clean; the summer haze mysteriously and prematurely absent
212. tragedy and triumph, and that God's hand is both big enough and delicate enough to hold both close
213. Mom's approaching kidney transplant anniversary
214. phone calls from Dad
215. leaving job interviews having learned that you really are an alien, stranger to this earth because you can't answer their questions or play the "corporate America" game
216. humbled that the true answer really is, "I want God's will for my life," "I want to serve the Lord,"
217. loathing interviews because of the competition, the comparisons, and the selling of oneself
218. thankful that I'm good at none of the above?
219. a scary realization that I have gotten not one of the jobs on the resumé based on my own merit
220. a husband who is not like me: when I see my own insufficiency in black and white, he sees a list of God's faithful provision
221. when fear is humbled before almighty God
221. conversation with Mike cradled in the cover of darkness, supported by touching toes, and the safe fortress that is our bed
222. our bedroom: square footage in our home dedicated exclusively to our marriage
223. door locks to employ when necessary, to ensure and protect
224. trimmed bushes
225. watching the banana spider that has webbed his way into our kitchen window this week